Saturday 18 May 2013

Highfield Park@Camberwell (my Rating C)

We went to this park, thought the entire park was offleash.  And we were happy to see the playground equipments, the kids were having fun and my baby was having fun on the oval next to the playground...........
(playground and the oval next to it)

Until, a kind lady came, and told me that the council changed the rules a few weeks ago.

Now, only South Oval is offleash.  The one next to the playground is now ONLEAD.

 (Map of the park)
 
There's a car park in between the 2 ovals.  How can I take my baby to the offleash oval and leave the kids the other side of the park to play at the playground?  No, I won't feel comfortable doing that.


(facing the offleash oval)

(offleash oval)

That's why I rate this park C, it was on my A List the moment we came.



1 comment:

  1. I have downloaded your app! Its so convenient! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete