Sunday 16 September 2012

Gisborne Botanic Garden@Gisborne (my Rating B)

Gisborne is a town about 55km West North of Melbourne.  After exploring Woodend, on the way back home, we visited Gisborne Botanic Garden. 

The Adventurous Playground is the garden is nice, and the garden is BIG!!!!!!  Large Area of Green Grass  everywhere!  Away from the traffic, away from the noise, this garden is such a germ for peaceful walk, and leisure.

However, my kids didn't spend much time in the playground, they soon joined us on the picnic rug, and later we had a ball game, and a walk to have a better look at the garden.

I like the open space and the green, this botanic garden is so different from the others I've visited.

I rated this garden and playground B, but the kids rated it C.


No comments:

Post a Comment